May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Recipe Round Up


Happy Mother's Day to all you mamas out there! To celebrate, I figured I'd do a round up of all of my mama's favorite recipes from the blog.

Got any good mother's day plans? We're going into Brooklyn to celebrate my great uncle's birthday, but we'll have to work in a Marvel movie at some point because that's become tradition and you don't mess with tradition.

Spinach and Artichoke Bites: My mother keeps asking me when I'm making these again.
Cheesecake Stuffed Portal Cake: This was my brother's birthday cake, but my mom has already requested the same for her birthday. Or just the cheesecake part.
Raspberry Red Wine Sauce: I always have to save an extra jar just for her.
Cherry Almond Oatmeal Cookies
Mom: I want you to make me my cookies
Me: Your cookies?
Mom: Yeah, the cherry ones.
Sfogliatelle Scones: My mom is the one who actually named these scones, deciding that they tasted like one of her favorite Italian pastries but in the form of one of her favorite breakfast pastries
Raspberry Nutella Marshmallows: Whenever the subject of marshmallows comes up, my mom always says. "you should make the Nutella ones again. Those were good."
Zucchini Brownies: I actually developed this recipe for my mom in my pre-bloggy days. Fat free, super moist and chocolatey with hidden veggies, these are one of her favorite low-guilt treats
Raspberry Red Wine Ice Cream: This ice cream was inspired by the raspberry sauce above and has quickly become a favorite.
White Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: My mom often requested these cupcakes in my pre-bloggy days.